WoW World of Warcraft Hints & Tips
Here are some useful Hints and Tips to get you going in World of Warcraft, also you can find more useful hints and guides at Skryer:
- Read the ingame tutorial that shows up as you progress in the game.
- Be social and get a lot of friends, they will help you when you do hard quests.
- Pick up everything a mob drops and sell it to a vendor even if it looks like junk, it’s one of the best ways to get money.
- When you join a party, be sure to set up looting rules BEFORE you start the quest(s). The most common rule is called NBG; Need Before Greed. It means that if someone loots a good item the one that needs it the most gets it.
- Use the ingame roll dice function to solve disputes about who gets what when looting good items. To use it type /random 100.
- Try to keep up a good mood and help people quest even though you haven’t got the quest yourself; it will help you gain a good reputation among your friends.
- When you sell an item in the chat, link the item by shift-clicking it when the chat box is active.
- Remember that you can NOT sell items to other players that are marked as “Soulbound”.
- To learn about different commands type /help in chat.
- Remember that you have more than one hotkey bar, to view the others press shift+1-6 (default).