WoW World of Warcraft Reputation
Reputation determines how most minor factions in the game will treat your character. Most of these factions are neutral to the Alliance or Horde and so will instead guide their reactions to you by your willingness to fulfill their quests, and your relations with their allies.
If your reputation with a faction is too low to receive quests it is usually possible to improve relations by slaughtering their enemy.
A high level positive reputation with any faction will allow you to access quests for epic gear, and encourage the vendors to sell you rare equipment, patterns, plans, formulas for crafting.
The major factions who offer significant rewards are:
• Argent Dawn of the Eastern Plaguelands
• Cenarion Circle of Silithus
• Darkmoon Faire of Elwynn Forest/ Mulgore
• Thorium Brotherhood of Searing Gorge
• Timbermaw Hold of Felwood
• Zandalar Tribe of Stranglethorn Vale
• Brood of Nozdormu of Tanaris
• Alterac Valley of Hillsbrad Foothills
• Arathi Basin of Arathi Highlands
• Warsong Gulch of Ashenvale / The Barrens